I just wanted to post the cumulative bird list from last week - neither Lynn nor I were birding West Campus on Friday, so it's a Monday through Thursday list.
1. Wild Turkey
2. Red-tailed Hawk
4. Herring Gull
5. Ring-billed Gull
6. Great Blue Heron
7. Rock Pigeon
8. Mourning Dove - nesting at W. C., saw a fledgling sitting on the ground
9. Northern Flicker - nesting at W. C.
10. Chimney Swift
11. Northern Mockingbird
12. Gray Catbird - probably nesting
13. American Robin - nesting at W. C.
14. Blue Jay
15. American Crow
16. Barn Swallow
17. European Starling - probably nesting
18. House Wren - probably nesting
19. American Goldfinch
20. House Finch - probably nesting
21. Yellow Warbler - probably nesting
22. Magnolia Warbler, Dendroica magnolia - new!
23. Black-throated Blue Warbler, Dendroica caerulescens - new!
24. American Redstart, returning migrant
25. Common Yellowthroat
27. Northern Cardinal - probably nesting
28. Song Sparrow - probably nesting
29. Chipping Sparrow
30. Common Grackle
31. Baltimore Oriole
32. Red-winged Blackbird
33. Brown-headed Cowbird
34. House Sparrow - nesting at W. C.